Friday, April 4, 2008

IT'S FRIDAY !!!

It's almost time for the big crop over at ScrapLove. It has been a busy day not to have worked today. I did a few errands today then spent the day at my brothers new house. They got the power turned on and the movers are coming tomorrow. Before I knew it it was time to pick dd up at school. The weather here was suppose to get bad this afternoon and boy did it. I was outside with dd talking to the neighbors and the wind started blowing and a horrible sound almost like a tornado. DD didn't handle that and we were trying to get the garbage can in and the wind was blowing and I was holding all 42 pounds of her. The neighbor came over shortly after to check on us and they had a tree down and their trampoline was bent were the tree fell and the fence torn down too. All this while just trying to get my table cleaned up for the crop. Anyway that is all for now and I hope some of you have happy scrapping this weekend. I will try and post whatever I get done.

P.S. My love from the 90's is coming back NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!! They were on the TODAY Show this morning and they will be performing on there in May. They said there will be a new album and tour this summer and yes I am getting tickets to the closest town near me.

No comments: