Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Girl's Day


So McKenzie said today was a girl day because daddy wasn't home. Jonathan had to work almost all day today. It wasn't much of a girls day until later. First part of the day I did a little cleaning in the house and we just hung out. After we went to Wal-Mart we decided to have a concrete picnic. She got some maccaroni and cheese and we sat in the drive way as she ate then we colored on the drive way with chalk. I brought my camra out and took some pictures of her coloring and the just wanted some pictures of her. This is what happens when I take pictures. You can tell she had her picture taken a time or two. Hope everyone has had a great saturday and you enjoy the rest of your weekend. I took Monday off becuase I'm turning the BIG 30!!!! Yes that's right Monday is my birthday and I decided since I couldn't go to my favorite place (???) then I DID NOT want to go to work so I will try and post since I will have all day to do whatever I want or don't want to do. Bye for now.

No comments: