Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's a better day

So today was a better day work was still the same but then I checked e-mail. I got my monthly newsletter from PDW and this is what I came across as I was reading


Ok so you all know about PDW's flickr group right???? Well if you don't or if your not a member then....your missing OUT...i LOVE looking at there creations... and if your picked to be showcased in a newsletter...then along with your following month kit you will also get a really cool PDW embellishment box..filled with some really awesome DOO-DAHS...not to mention the box is cute just because it is in PDW colors wrapped in brown polka dotted ribbon...gotta love that....ok so onto MANDY...or also know as disneynut98... this picture cracks me up..this is mandy and i and CKU ..it is always a blast those events..you meet SO many wonderful people (like mandy) and walk away with a TON of inspiration....so thank you mandy for including me and CKU in your HAPPINESS IS album kit... which looks great by the way...


No comments: