Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bad Blogger

I am such a bad blogger. I am going to make a point to blog atleast once a week. I need to post some new photos of what has been going on. I now have an official 1st grader. I need to post k-5 graduation photos, ballet/Jazz recital and beach photos. We have had a really busy 2 weeks. Now we have a birthday party I am trying plan and wrap my head around that. This post is kind of random and crazy but I am at work right now and everyone else is at lunch so I am just posting what is on my mind right now. It is crazy how when you have disneynut as Id on things you meet so many other disney fans like yourself. I am taking a free organizing workshop this week on www.simplify101.com and I got a message today from "disneyjunkie" and of course their family loves disney too. In this very short message I learned her 10 year wedding anniversary is this september, my 10 year anniversary is in october. The other is she is in Georgia and I am in Alabama. All this and I don't ever know her real name. Anyway gotta run.

No comments: