Saturday, January 3, 2009

Update


























































































































































Here are some picture from November and December since I didn't post. Enjoy!! There are alot of christmas pictures of McKenzie and her cousins and friends from school and my MIL and her brothers and father . There is a special picture of a baby in there. One of my best friends growing up Susan adopted a little girl Amelia Grace and she was born on December 22 and weighed 6lbs 4 oz(I think). She was the sweetest little thing. The pictures right above this post is McKenzie the day of her thanksgiving feast at school. The cute outfit came from Jonathan's Aunt that serveral cousins before her have worn. I will have another post soon.

No comments: