Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not Ready ...

..for Monday to be here yet. It doesn't even seem like I had a weekend. I was off Friday but I had a eye appointment and then a bunch of errands. On Friday night we went bowling with the neighbors and the girls had a great time. Then on Saturday we had 2 birthday parties. One of which was Jonathan's step-dads surprise party. We had a lot of fun and he was really surprised and had no idea. Today we went to Target with my dad and were there for about an hour and half. I think my dad has an addiction to Target. Every time were out and he calls he always wants us(me and mckenzie)to meet him there. Anyway maybe next weekend will be a bit more restful. Although probably not. I have another eye appointment on Friday morning and then off to school to help out for the day. One other thing before I go. Does anyone else watch the first 48 on A & E. I think I have become addicted to watching it. We set up a season pass on the Tivo and it has been recording like crazy and I just can't stop watching. Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments: