Saturday, August 2, 2008

Where did the summer go ....

I can't believe summer is almost over. We have orientation tomorrow at 5:00. I finished McKenzie school supply shopping today. I can't believe that she is 5 years old and will be in k-5. Now my count down is on until Jonathan and I go to Disney World for our anniversary. We are almost at the 2 month point. I told him the one thing I wanted was to eat at Cinderella's Royal Tabel. At disney you can book dining reservations 180 days out. Well we didn't have the exact days so we missed the 180 days and with Cinderella's Castle it books up 180 days out. I have been calling every couple of days for the last month whenever we booked and finally I think my fairy godmother was watching out for me. Yesterday when I called they had one of the days availabe at 6:55 p.m.. Now I can't wait til our trip. Have a good saturday!!!!

No comments: