Saturday, August 16, 2008

Crazy Week

It has been hard to get back in the school routine. Mckenzie is doing great and we are working on sight words and learning to read. Thursday we got up and she had a fever of 100.1 so she didn't go to school. It didn't take us long to miss our first day of school. She went back to school on friday and I had to take Tinkerbell to the vet for her one year shots. Then yesterday afternoon about 4:20 I took her outside to the bathroom and I noticed her face was 3 times the size it should be. I called the vet and had to take her back and she had a reaction to the shots. I didn't have time to take her picture. I felt so bad and like such a bad mom. Anyway crazy start to our weekend. I hope you have a better weekend.

1 comment:

jessicaj said...

Just noticed you are close to your next trip to WDW !!!!!So exciting. I just made me reservations for our trip in Jan. this week! Its so exciting to book a trip.

Jess