Monday, March 24, 2008

I Don't Like Mondays




There is nothing worse than a Monday after a long holiday weekend. Work was so crazy for me today. Our dental practice is getting a new dentist as of April 1st. So I'm responsible for getting him set up with all of our insurance companies. The bad thing is he is a partner because he bought part of our practice and they don't have all his paper work done so things are at a stand still. So anyway enough about work. I hope everyone had a good Easter. Ours was very busy 3 family get togethers 3 egg hunts. I've posted a picture of dd with Paw Paw dyeing Easter eggs and then Sunday she decided to hunt eggs with a batman mask and the last picture is in the car on the way home. That is so how I felt on the way home. After this crazy weekend I told my dh not to plan anything for this weekend. I need to get my SB mojo back. I have a mini album called my happy place that is calling my name to finish. I'll bet no one could guess what the name of it was. Post your answers and let me know what you think it is. If you post your answer by friday and I'll do a little drawing for a little goody. Better run we are going to eat with my FIL soon.

No comments: