Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happey Easter Eve



Good Morning!! Just got up and shortly will ge going to 2 family get togethers. This is McKenzie's last minute T-Shirt and ear rings.I love these little bunnies. I got the yesterday at hobby lobby. They were on sale in the easter section and they came with 3 other colors I think. I bought 2 packs because because I thought they would be great on a SB project. It's bright and sunny here today and I hope it warms up because it's going to be a long day. After we get home tonight we are dyeing eggs with Paw Paw. That is our yearly traditon. He and McKenzie have done this every year since she was about 22 months old. I hope every one has a good day and I will post some pictures later today.

2 comments:

Michele said...

sounds like fun! cute t-shirt!
Happy Easter!
-Michele (Scraplove)

Conibaer said...

Congrats for your blog! The t-shirt and earrings are so cute!
Have a great easter!