Friday, June 17, 2011

It's Birthday Time





So life is starting to get back to normal after the tornado. It has been crazy because once we made it back to school after the storm the end of school was just around the corner. It was a crazy month and then we hit summer with full force and now McKenzie's birthday is next week. This year it will be one of the smallest parties we have ever had. We only be having her friends and a few family members. I'm excited because I haven't made anything in a while so now I finally get make one of those ballooon wreaths I keep seeing.



I love the colors in this one but it wasn't really our party colors but McKenzie decided she wanted the bag with just the pink,purple and white so we will see what happens. Here is a picture of what I'm starting with so I hope it goes well.


Wish me LUCK !!

No comments: