Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Sunday !!



It's a rainy sunday around here today. It feels so much like fall and it is a nice change. Anyway my cousin let me borrow her cricut expression and vinyl.. yes her vinyl. So I made some cute water bottles for me, McKenzie the girls across the street and a little girl at school. I love them. McKenzie's is in the dishwasher right now to see how it holds up . Keep your fingers crossed. Today I have had 2 people say they want to buy them but I don't want to sell them if they don't last. Have a good week and enjoy the pics..

1 comment:

jessicaj said...

Those water bottles are super cute! What a great use of the cricut as well as the vinyl. I have a cricut that is collecting dust in my basement...maybe I should pull it out! I see you saw Taylor!!! My Gracie is so obsessed with her its ridiculous. I should really see when she is coming to our neck of the woods. Glad to see you blogging again!!!