Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My Little Ballernia


McKenzie started Ballet yesterday. She had so much fun and would not stop talking(imagine that) after class about what all they did. I took this picture after she got dressed yesterday. Don't you hate when you can't get a real smile out of kids. That has been the highlight of our week this week. I get to go friday and be a lunch room mom and help kids get all of their stuff opened. That's all for now. I hope you have a good rest of the week. Did that make sense??

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

How cute she looks in her tutu!

jessicaj said...

Oh my gosh how stinkin' cute is that!!!! My little girl starts dance class back up soon. It's so fun as a mom to see them get so excited about all this stuff and watch them learn and grow. You are going to have blast with it. The recital is just a hoot and a half. My Gracie danced with her tounge half way out of her mouth her first year. So Cute!