Monday, May 19, 2008

Another Week

Weekends just aren't long enough. Yesterday I never even got out of my pj's and boy was that nice. I'm looking forward to the pool being really nice by the end of the week and plan to spend my weekend in it. It's going to be a crazy week I worked today and will work tomorrow then McKenzie's end of the year class party is on Wednesday and the I will work thursday and be off on friday. I am so glad it will be a short work week this week. I've got to get my house cleaned b/c my brother, sil, nephew, dad and step-mom are coming over saturday. It is so hard to believe that school will be over this week and that McKenzie will start K-5 in August which I'm sure will be here before I know it. Anyway the way I feel right now I could go on and on and on but I will spare you. Enjoy the rest of your monday. -Bye-

No comments: